IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR SEAT
- You will need to book a ticket for EVERY member of your household including children. Only members of your household or support bubble will be allowed within one booking and must be seated together.
- Children must remain seated with their parents and or guardians and socially distanced at all times. We will try and seat parents with toddlers and/or babies near the main exit in case they need to take their children out.
- Bookings will close on the Friday night before the weekend.
- Tickets will be on a first come first served basis.
- If you, or any others close to you, develop symptoms of Covid-19 after booking your tickets please contact the leadership team so that the tickets can be passed on to others.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your time slot, and not earlier.
- Please have your ticket ready on your phone or on paper when you arrive at the ballroom entrance. A member of the welcome team will take you to your seat. Please observe social distancing while you are waiting to be seated.
- Please enter through the main hotel lobby area and check-in at the main reception via the downloadable NHS Test and Trace app. To avoid causing a bottleneck at the hotel entrance, please have the app ready and move directly through the corridor. If you are unable to make use of the Test and Trace app on your phone you will need to give the Hotel receptionist your details directly; this does cause a bottleneck however, so please use the app if at all possible.
- On entrance to the ballroom you will need to use hand sanitizer provided.
- Facemasks must be worn at ALL times. If you cannot wear a mask (and have an exemption) you will not be able to attend unfortunately, as the risk is too great within an enclosed area for you and others.
- ‘Bubbles’ will need to sit over two metres apart to observe social distancing. Please do not move away from your bubble.
- No hugs or handshakes.
- No refreshments will be available but hot drinks can be purchased from the lounge area prior to the meeting. Please follow hotel guidance for purchasing and consumming hot drinks. You cannot bring drinks from the hotel into the hall. No eating is allowed in the hall.
- Coughs and sneezes should be caught in a tissue in line with government “catch it kill it bin it“ policy. Please carry tissues with you.
- Toilets are available in an emergency but please wipe down everything you touch with anti-bacterial cleaners provided.
- At the end of the meeting please leave under the direction of the welcome team to allow time for chairs and equipment to be cleaned before the next meeting, and to minimize the risk of transmission. Please do not gather in groups outside the Hotel or anywhere on the Hotel premises before or after the meeting.
- A one-way system will be in operation. Exit will be though the white side door only.
Worship and prayer
- In response to government guidelines regarding virus spread, there can be no congregational singing at this time. Worship team members will be behind plastic screens. This will feel very strange for everyone but at the moment it is necessary in order for us to meet together.
- You are allowed to raise your hands, clap, kneel or use sign-singing.
- All prayer must take place within the guidelines of social distancing. There will be no physical contact with anyone outside your bubble.
- At the moment it will not be possible for anyone other than the speaker to share words, thoughts or readings from the front of church. This will feel very unusual for us, but it is necessary for the time being.
Covid-19 symptoms and vulnerable persons
- If you have been diagnosed with or experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 you must not come to church. If you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of Covid-19 please stay at home.
- If you have returned from international travel, or have been in close contact with someone who has returned form international travel in the last 14 days, please stay at home.
- If you or others in your household are vulnerable due to underlying health conditions, or other clinical conditions please do not come to church.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of attending a church meeting please inform the leadership team as soon as possible.
Test and Trace
- By reserving a seat and attending church you agree that your details may be shared with NHS Test and Trace in the event of a Covid-19 outbreak.
- Personal contact details will be held and disposed of in accordance with Data protection regulations.
- We would like to encourage online giving during this time, but in order to reduce potential sources of transmission no offering will be made during the meeting. You can give on the day by texting CF020 to 64647. If you would prefer to use another method to give please speak to one of the welcome team.
By clicking ‘Proceed to book your seat’ below you confirm that I have read and will comply with the guidance above.
PROCEED TO BOOK YOUR SEAT