IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDANCE BEFORE YOU BOOK YOUR SEAT
- There are now no restrictions on how many tickets you book for your group.
- You do not need to book a ticket for toddlers (unless you wish to do so). Please book a ticket for any school age child or children.
- Tickets will be on a first come first served basis.
- If you, or any others close to you, develop symptoms of Covid-19 after booking your tickets please message 07595676272 so that the tickets can be passed on to others.
- If you are unable to attend after booking a ticket, please be in touch on the same number as someone else will be able to take your ticket.
- Please arrive no sooner than 15 minutes before the meeting starts.
- Please have your ticket ready on your phone or on paper when you arrive at the ballroom entrance. A member of the welcome team will direct you to your seat. Please wear your mask when going to your seat.
- You no longer need to check in at the main hotel desk when you arrive. It is optional to wear a mask.
- On entrance to the ballroom you will need to use hand sanitizer provided.
- Face masks are recommended but not mandatory.
- Please indicate on the booking form if you are not happy to sit with others, and you will be reserved seat/s.
- Please do not wander around during the meeting.
- No refreshments will be available but hot drinks can be purchased from the lounge area prior to the meeting. Please follow hotel guidance for purchasing and consumming hot drinks. You cannot bring drinks from the hotel into the hall. No eating is allowed in the hall.
- Coughs and sneezes should be caught in a tissue in line with government “catch it kill it bin it“ policy. Please carry tissues with you.
- Toilets are available but please wipe down everything you touch with anti-bacterial cleaners provided.
- At the end of the meeting please leave as quickly as possible. You are free to gather in groups outside the Hotel.
- A one-way system will be in operation. Exit will be though the white side door only.
Worship and prayer
- Screens will no longer be placed in front of the worship team.
- Singing is permitted through a mask - or you may choose not to wear a mask.
- All prayer must take place within the guidelines of social distancing. There will be no physical contact with anyone outside your group.
- Readings and words may be shared from the front of the church without amplification. Please speak to a member of the team leading the service if you wish to do so.
Covid-19 symptoms and vulnerable persons
- If you have been diagnosed with or experienced any symptoms of Covid-19 you must not come to church. If you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with or has symptoms of Covid-19 please stay at home.
- If you or others in your household are vulnerable due to underlying health conditions, or other clinical conditions please do not come to church.
- If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of attending a church meeting please inform the leadership team as soon as possible.
Test and Trace
- By reserving a seat and attending church you agree that your details may be shared with NHS Test and Trace in the event of a Covid-19 outbreak.
- Personal contact details will be held and disposed of in accordance with Data protection regulations.
- We would like to encourage online giving during this time, but there will be an offering box at the exit. You can give on the day by texting CF020 to 64647. If you would prefer to use another method to give please speak to one of the welcome team.
Please check out this video for more details: https://youtu.be/ifaoVc1lTzw
By clicking ‘Proceed to book your seat’ below you confirm that I have read and will comply with the guidance above.
PROCEED TO BOOK YOUR SEAT